We are excited to present Omni Health Inc (OTC: OMHE).
BreakingNews: (OTC: OMHE) Highlights Recent Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones Through Shareholder Letter
Healthcare company explores blockchain, and readies for new product distribution
MIAMI, Fla., May 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omni Health, Inc. (OMHE) - A vertically integrated healthcare company dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals, anti-aging products and biotech engineering today published a letter to its Shareholders. The letter provides a long-awaited, mid-year corporate update, including recent accomplishments in biotechnology and upcoming milestones. The address also serves as an introduction to prospective shareholders.
Investor Relations Information
In tandem with the letter to shareholders, Omni Health, Inc. is also pleased to announce a new investor and public relations department. The initiative will serve to promptly and effectively address shareholder questions and concerns. Inquiries can be sent to ir@OmniHealth.io, effective immediately. The company will also be refocusing its outreach efforts through social media, utilizing Facebook and Twitter to provide formal updates and information about relevant company news.
Company News and Announcements
- In the coming weeks Omni Health intends to sign a letter of intent to initiate a cooperation with a Singapore-based tech firm to begin exploring pharmaceutical blockchain technology. Given its fully owned subsidiary 40 years operations in a pharmacy space, Omni Health Inc. understands more than anyone else the value blockchain technology could bring to the pharmacy business. It holds the power to revolutionize supply chain management, enhance HIPAA compliance, secure patients’ records, and prevent counterfeit drugs from entering the circulation. The company will be issuing further updates to the shareholders upon executing the LOI.
- In addition, Omni Health will soon be announcing the licensing agreement of a breakthrough OTC analgesic pain cream. Based on 4 proprietary components it will boast world’s first scientifically proven Nanoethasomal delivery system for terpenes, stem cells, Phyto Botanicals and pain drugs. Its rollout to the North American market is slated for Q3 2018 and European market for Q4 2018. The company is in the process of building multi-million dollar Omni-Channel distribution network.
- Omni Health is working diligently to finish the audit of their financial statements, becoming fully reporting entity. Once completed this will help to clear a path for an uplist to Nasdaq.
- Effective December 13, 2017, Omni Health, Inc. entered into a distribution agreement with MediCann, a premier distributor of CBD products in Europe. The agreement—worth €3,700,000—has enabled Omni Health, Inc. to rebrand and license its portfolio of anti-aging CBD products, exposing it to markets in more than 22 countries. As of March, 2018, this distribution agreement is in full effect with European distribution lined up pending approval of European regulators.
- Earlier in 2018, Omni Health, Inc. announced its intent to open a functional medicine clinic with a focus on anti-aging and aesthetic treatments by December of 2018. The company is in the midst of completing necessary licensing requirements and remains on-track for end-of-year operation. The company anticipates pro-forma annual revenue of $7,500,000, per clinic opened. Omni Health is currently in negotiations with several existing functional medicine clinics for potential acquisition with a goal to build a first of its kind chain of such clinics and integrate our own products into this supply chain.
New Shareholder Introduction
For more than four decades, Omni Health, Inc. has worked diligently to develop trusted consumer-facing products. With six global business units, diversified across staple industries and emerging markets, we collaborate with novel and existing prospects to capitalize on lucrative markets such as specialty pharmaceuticals, regenerative medicine, anti-aging products, skincare technologies, CBD biotechnologies and more. This makes Omni Health the only company in existence of its kind, giving a superior edge over competitors. Our company prides itself on maintaining transparent business operations, working diligently on behalf of our investors to pursue positive, sustainable growth in a way that returns value to stakeholders.
View Press Release Source
Full DD Report for OMHE
Recent News from (OTC: OMHE)
| Omni Health, Inc. Announces 3.7 Million Euro Distribution Agreement Across Europe|
|MIAMI, FL and HAMBURG, GERMANY, Dec. 13, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omni Health, Inc. (OTC: OMHE), a vertically integrated healthcare company dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals, anti-aging products, and biotech engineering, today announced that its consumer products division Cele...|
| Date: December, 13 2017 07:00|
| Omni Health Launches New Consumer Product Division|
|Omni Health Inc. (OTC:OMHE) has launched a new Consumer Products division, and already, it has received its first order for one of its products by Amerimark Direct. The division will be run through a subsidiary, Celebrity Brands Inc. Bringing new experience, reach, and investment priori...|
| Date: December, 12 2017 12:39|
| Omni Health Announced Launch of Consumer Goods Division; New Division Anticipated Revenue of $7mln in 2018|
|MIAMI, FL, Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omni Health, Inc., (OTC: OMHE), a vertically integrated healthcare company dedicated to the development of pharmaceutical, anti-aging products, and biotech engineering, today announced the launch of its newly-created Consumer Products divisi...|
| Date: December, 12 2017 06:00|
| Omni Health Developing New Drug Candidate for Growing Cannabidiol Market|
|Omni Health, Inc. (OTC:OMHE) is in the process of creating a new drug candidate, in the hopes of garnering interest from Big Pharma. Omni Health has begun to reformulate its most successful proprietary formulas to include cannabidiol (CBD). It is also registering its topical pain analgesi...|
| Date: December, 05 2017 17:03|
| Omni Health Announced Development of New Drug Candidate|
|MIAMI, FL, Dec. 05, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omni Health, Inc., (OTC: OMHE), a vertically integrated healthcare company dedicated to the development of pharmaceutical, anti-aging products, and biotech engineering, today announced its plan already in motion to create a drug candidate co...|
| Date: December, 05 2017 06:00|
| Omni Health, Inc. Releases Letter to Shareholders|
|MIAMI, FL--(Marketwired - Nov 14, 2017) - Omni Health, Inc. , ( OTC PINK : OMHE ), a vertically integrated healthcare company dedicated to the development of pharmaceutical, anti-aging products, and cannabis biotech engineering, today published a letter to its Shareholders. The Lette...|
| Date: November, 14 2017 09:45|
| Omni Health, Inc. Announces Roll Out of Anti-Aging Product Line|
|MIAMI, FL--(Marketwired - Jun 13, 2017) - Omni Health, Inc., ( OTC PINK : OMHE ), a vertically integrated healthcare company with focus on pharmaceutical, anti-aging products, and cannabis biotech engineering, announced today the roll out of Celeb Cream, anti-aging product line. Dr. Lawrenc...|
| Date: June, 13 2017 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on OMHE.
About Omni Health Inc (OTC: OMHE)
Omni Health, Inc. Stock Symbol: OMHE , is a vertically integrated healthcare company operating a pharmacy provider established in and focused on developing and distributing innovative anti aging products.
- Andrey Soloviev / CEO
- As used in this report, the terms we , us , our , the Company refer to Omni Health, Inc., a Nevada corporation. Item . . Departure of Directors or Certain Officers Election of Directors Appointment of Certain Officers. On January , , Michael Hawkins resigned from his position as Chief Executive Officer. The resignation was not due to any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operations, policies or practices. On January , , the Board appointed Andrey Soloviev , effective immediately, as Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Soloviev is a performance driven seasoned Health Care Executive and Entrepreneur. Having earned his Bachelor of Science degree in from Touro University in New York, Andrey has more than years of notable success executing strategic healthcare projects. He is an exceptional leader and expert in management of health services operations, planning, execution, and regulatory compliance. In he became the CEO of Malecon Pharmacy, a wholly owned subsidiary of OMHE. Mr. Soloviev, was instrumental in the expansion of services converting Malecon Pharmacy into a Specialty Pharmacy Service Company. He has expanded the scope of the antiaging specialty business from regional operations to a large international enterprise.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $12,280,138 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 2,000,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 1,078,205,056 - 03/15/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: OMHE)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: OMHE)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: OMHE)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: OMHE)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader (MT) publishes reports providing information on selected companies. MT is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. MT accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. An investment in OMHE is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. MT has received up to $37,500.00 from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2016 by MT. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/