Recent News from (OTC: AHIX)
| Aluf Holdings, Inc. Becomes Current with OTC Markets|
|Financial Reports and Disclosures Filed; Enhanced Social Media Presence to Follow HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 13, 2018 / ALUF HOLDINGS, INC. ( www.alufinc.com ) (OTC PINK: AHIX) is a holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions of corporations featuring robust, proprietar...|
| Date: March, 13 2018 10:44|
| Aluf Holdings, Inc. Announces Successful Completion of Due Diligence|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2017 / ALUF HOLDINGS, INC. ( www.alufinc.com ) (OTC PINK: AHIX), a holding company engaged in mergers and acquisitions in the development and sale of proprietary software, announced today that the Company has completed all aspects of its due diligence...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: January, 25 2017 08:30|
| Aluf Holdings, Inc. Announces Site Visit and Due Diligence Underway|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / December 6, 2016 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: AHIX) today updates its shareholders on the previously announced Non-Binding Letter of Intent to acquire all of the capital stock of a second Target Company (TC). Management will be conducting a site visit of TC's...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: December, 06 2016 07:30|
| Aluf Holdings, Inc. Provides Update on Software Acquisition|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2016 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AHIX) today provided a shareholder update on the previously reported LOI to acquire software assets. On February 9, 2016, the Company entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent for the purchase of intellectual...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: February, 25 2016 08:01|
| Aluf Holdings, Inc. Files Early Annual Report|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2016 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AHIX) is pleased to inform its shareholders that the Annual Report for the period ended December 31, 2015 has been filed ahead of schedule. The report is available at the otcmarkets.com website: http://www.otc...|
| Date: February, 24 2016 08:00|
| Aluf Holdings, Inc. Announces Update to Shareholders|
|HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 8, 2016 / Aluf Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AHIX) today announced an update to investors and shareholders. The company is due to close on the previously announced Joint Venture Agreement with Vanderbilt Bonds shortly, enabling the acquisition of Triad Bio...|
|Source: ACCESSWIRE IA|
| Date: February, 08 2016 19:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Aluf Holdings, Inc. (OTC: AHIX)
Aluf Holdings, Inc. AHIX is a holding company headquartered in Hollywood, FL, engaged in acquiring, operating and managing subsidiary companies in the development and sale of proprietary software. The Company s strategy is to build a large portfolio of companies with more diverse enterprise software solutions through strategic acquisitions and managed growth as it acquires profitable businesses with strong growth potential and a solid business plan. Our technology acquisitions stem from a surge in momentum in the tech space especially in areas of biometrics and cyber security, cloud based software services SaaS , medical applications, energy production, IoE Internet of Everything services, and global law enforcement and military based offensive and defensive applications. in the software and technology industries.
- Glenn W. Milligan / CEO
- Glenn W. Milligan is the President and CEO of Aluf Holdings, Inc. As a creative visionary with exemplary leadership, Glenn has over years of exceptional Clevel management, business, marketing, and governmental relations experience and is a highly regarded CEO, executive, strategist and nationally recognized entrepreneur. Mr. Milligan is a respected guardian of company resources, investor value, and bottom line results. The largest company he founded grew to employees, sold for million, and generated a ROI for charter investors of over : . Mr. Milligan s companies have featured worldclass investors such as George Soros, William Farley, and Boston Capital Ventures and forged relationships with global financial institutions such as CreditSuisseFirst Boston, BancBoston, Bank of America, ABNAMRO, Bank of Montreal, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and the prestigious, Canadian boutique investment banking firm, NesbittBurns. He has led successful capital raises totaling well over million. Mr. Milligan and his immediate family have also created several notable patented inventions for the food, coal mining, consumer appliance, and direct response television DRTV product sectors.
- Teresa McWilliams / CFO, Secretary
- Teresa McWilliams is the Chief Financial Officer CFO and a senior manager of Aluf Holdings, Inc., and has served in those capacities since June . Ms. McWilliams began her professional career in finance with Merrill Lynch. Thereafter, she was recruited by a highlyregarded, regional CPA firm, worked in securities as a Compliance Officer, and Corporate Controller for a brokerdealer. Later, she founded and operated a successful professional tax and business consulting firm specializing in compliance, accounting, business and personal tax issues. During extensive consulting engagements with various Clevel executives, she participated in a number of complex IPOs and Mergers amp Acquisitions. Ms. McWilliams is a key asset in driving ongoing acquisitions, development, and future growth of Aluf Holdings, Inc.
- Donald C. Bennett / Chairman
- Mr. DONALD C. BENNETT, Advisor to the Board of Directors since August , founded Bennett Bolt Works, Inc. in where he recently retired as its President and Chief Operating Officer. Don attended Cooper Union School of Engineering, and served as artillery and guided missile officer in the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict. Mr. Bennett is a member of many professional associations, including the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, the American Road and Transportation Builder s Association, and a task force of the Association of General Contractors Joint Committee on New Highway Materials. Mr. Bennett has more than years experience in the public markets including advising multiple public companies on their growth, expansion and marketing plans as they introduced various products to international markets.
- Jonathan Baker / Mr. Jonathan Baker is a retired executive from the custom manufacturing sector, having directed all technical aspects of Production Management, Project Management, Design amp Engineering Management, Materials amp Production Control Management and Sales Engineering. His accomplishments include increased efficiency in the manufacturing processes, reduced manufacturing lead times and subsequent quality improvement. Mr. Baker holds an engineering degree from the University of Illinois and currently resides in South Florida.
- Teresa McWilliams / Teresa McWilliams is the Chief Financial Officer CFO and a senior manager of Aluf Holdings, Inc., and has served in those capacities since June . Ms. McWilliams began her professional career in finance with Merrill Lynch. Thereafter, she was recruited by a highlyregarded, regional CPA firm, worked in securities as a Compliance Officer, and Corporate Controller for a brokerdealer. Later, she founded and operated a successful professional tax and business consulting firm specializing in compliance, accounting, business and personal tax issues. During extensive consulting engagements with various Clevel executives, she participated in a number of complex IPOs and Mergers amp Acquisitions. Ms. McWilliams is a key asset in driving ongoing acquisitions, development, and future growth of Aluf Holdings, Inc.
- Larry G. Striggles / Mr. Larry G. Striggles served over years as Senior Accountant for the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County where he was responsible for the oversight and preparation of multiple financial statements and information technology enhancements for the agency with over one billion of revenue bonds issued. Larry was primarily responsible for overall activities to ensure integrity of financial statements, operational budgets, and investment portfolio review and analyses. He also evaluated, developed and initiated revisions in established accounting systems, procedures, records and controls. Larry established budgeting systems and procedures to monitor actual performance against budget ensuring all risks are identified, reported and mitigated in accordance with internal policies and communicated to management for costsavings or profit maximization. Position reviews LOC and wire transfer transactions, reconciliation of investment portfolio, and monitor movement of investment funds at maturity to repurchase through accounting system entry. He prepared and distributed monthly financial statements and investment reports to HFA Board of Directors, Senior Management and professional team and ensured all reports and disclosures complied with applicable governmental standards, professional standards, and organizational policies. Larry has a Bachelor Degree of Science in Accounting from Florida State University. He is married with two grown children.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,041,361 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 3,946,821,989 - 03/01/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 3,471,202,631 - 03/01/2018
- Float: 2,747,616,697 - 08/11/2017