Recent News from (OTC: AIVN)
| American International Ventures Inc. Acquires Geoenergy USA, Inc.|
|LITHIA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 27, 2018 / American International Ventures, Inc. (OTC PINK: AIVN). On February 20, 2018, the Company completed the acquisition of GeoEnergy USA, Inc. for twenty-five million common shares. GeoEnergy develops coal to liquids and other energy and natural reso...|
| Date: February, 27 2018 08:45|
| AIVN Has Solidaridad Mining Concession for Sale|
|LITHIA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 14, 2018 / American International Ventures, Inc. (OTC PINK: AIVN). The Board of Directors of AIVN announced that our Chief Executive Officer Jose Garcia has received power of attorney to represent the owners of the concession Solidarity (220315). Jose Gar...|
| Date: February, 14 2018 10:35|
| AIVN to Commence Drilling Alamo Mining Concessions|
|LITHIA, FL--(Marketwired - May 31, 2017) - American International Ventures, Inc. ( OTC PINK : AIVN ), The Board of Directors of AIVN are pleased to announce the discovery of two new major auriferous zones on the concessions purchased on December 1, 2015. The Company completed the acquisitio...|
| Date: May, 31 2017 08:30|
| AIVN Acquires Alamo Mining Concessions|
|LITHIA, FL--(Marketwired - Feb 21, 2017) - American International Ventures, Inc. ( OTC PINK : AIVN ), on December 1, 2015, the Company completed the acquisition in Baja California of La Sorpressa, 90 hectares, La Sorpressa II, 265 hectares, La Sorpresa III, 71 hectares, Las III Fraccion 2 F...|
| Date: February, 21 2017 09:15|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About American International Ventures, Inc. (OTC: AIVN)
lt p gt American International Ventures, Inc. AIVN is a gold and silver mining company with a focus on acquiring and then producing from historic mines which have proven past gold and silver production in politically risk devoid and investor friendly regions of Nevada and Baja California, Mexico. lt br / gt AIVN is a junior company with a defining advantage a focus on actually producing gold and silver, opposed to most juniors who explore for gold, sometimes for up to ten years. AIVN s mining properties are ready to mine, from where the old timers left off, and thus, cash flow for investors by means of the company s large inventory of mining equipment and their superb management team, made up of second and third generation miners, hi tech geologists, and a skilled board of directors in investment banking. lt /p gt
- Jose G. Garcia / CEO
- Mr. Garcia has more than twelve years of mining experience with a background in consulting, identification of viable properties, production projections and advisor in operations Mr. Garcia formerly served as the vice president of U.S. Precious Metals Inc. USPR , a publicly traded mining company, and President of U.S. Precious Metals de Mexico. Mr. Garcia is presently President of AIVN de Mexico.
- Kevin Gillen / COO
- Mr. Gillen, , is a construction superintendent with over years experience in the commercial and residential building industry. He has been Superintendent with Anderson Interior, Florida, since . Mr. Gillen was Superintendent with Interstate Drywall Corporation from until he was previously General Foreman with that company from until .
- Jack Wagenti / Chairman
- Arthur deWitt Ackerman / Director
- Arthur deWitt Terry Ackerman has been involved with entrepreneurial endeavors and sales for most of his career. From he had a successful career with Home Life of New York where he was a member of the Hall of Fame and a Charter member of the Top of the Round Table. Since he has been an investment banker for resource and technology companies, raising over , , for early stage companies. During the s he was the cofounder of Ardic Exploration and Development, Inc., a gold exploration and money management firm on Wall Street. His Directors and Advisors included John Exter, James Turk, and Michael Belkin. Terry is also an angel investor in resource, technology and renewable energy companies, and in a LEEDS community in the Mohave Desert which will incorporate hydroponic farming, water production, solar power generation, and residential and resort facilities. He is a Director of Beech Tree Labs, Inc., Atmospheric Plasma Solutions, Inc., American International Ventures, Inc., Mega Mines, Inc., the Mohave National Preserve Conservancy, and CooperRiis
- Frederick R. Dunne, Jr. / Director
- Mr. Dunne Is managing member of Dunne amp Associates, LLC, a law firm in Kearny, New Jersey. Mr. Dunne received his BA from Niagara University and his JD from Seton Hall University . Mr. Dunne was admitted as an Attorney at Law in the State of New Jersey on November , to the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey on November , to the State of New York on May , to the United States District Court for the District of Colorado on May , to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit on October , to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on March , and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on March , . Mr. Dunne has served many elected or appointed positions in Kearny, North Arlington, and Hudson County. Mr. Dunne was President West Hudson Bar Association, Chairman St. Benedict s Alumni Fund and St. Benedict s Prep Reunion Committee and Fund Raising.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,556,474 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 400,000,000 - 04/03/2012
- Issue and Outstanding: 276,149,945 - 08/31/2017
- Float: 42,982,734 - 11/30/2015