Recent News from (OTC: ALIOF)
| Cross-Border M&A Between U.S. And European Firms At 10-Year High|
|By Pamela Barbaglia Some $171.8 billion of cross-border merger & acquisition deals between U.S. and European companies have been announced so far in 2017, the highest figure at this stage of the year for a decade as companies on both sides of the Atlantic hunt for deals to offset slu...|
| Date: May, 25 2017 00:49|
| Johnson & Johnson Lays Out Its Battle Plan|
|Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ) pharma engine is faltering, and it needs more fuel. But it is unclear whether its list of potential new blockbusters will give it the boost it needs. Among the 11 projects highlighted - plus ponesimod, which it will gain when it closes the acquisition of Actelio...|
| Date: May, 19 2017 14:47|
| Snippet Roundup: Tesaro's Parp Pricing Stumble And Asco Sneak Peek|
|Welcome to your weekly roundup of EP Vantage's snippets - short takes on smaller news items. This week, April 17 to 21, 2017, we had thoughts on the following: Atara (ATRA) touts T-cell promise in multiple sclerosis; Tesaro (TSRO) stumbles on Zejula pricing strategy; Verily plays long game w...|
| Date: April, 21 2017 15:32|
| Johnson & Johnson: No Surprises Here|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is down around 3% after the healthcare products company reported disappointing Q117 results . The recent rally and the meager organic growth supports my previous research that the stock was vastly overvalued. Despite this warning, JNJ rallied to new highs rec...|
| Date: April, 18 2017 15:55|
| Premarket analyst action - healthcare|
|Cytokinetics (NASDAQ: CYTK ) initiated with Buy rating and $25 (117% upside) price target by Roth Capital. More news on: Cytokinetics, Incorporated, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Impax Laboratories, Inc., Healthcare stocks news, Read more ... |
| Date: March, 08 2017 08:18|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Actelion Ltd. (OTC: ALIOF)
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Allschwil/Basel, Switzerland, that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative treatments to serve high unmet medical needs.
- Jean Paul Clozel / CEO
- JeanPaul Clozel d.o.b. April is a cardiologist educated in France, with further training in pharmacology and physiology at the University of Montreal, Canada, and the University of California, San Francisco. After eleven years as a clinician, he decided to move to applied research. During his years at F. HoffmannLa Roche Ltd, he was responsible for the selection of the first Tchannel blocker. He also participated in the characterization of renin inhibitors as well as several endothelin receptor antagonists such as bosentan and clazosentan. Overall, the group he was heading discovered seven compounds that entered clinical trials. During his yearcareer in cardiology, he has published widely in peerreviewed medical and scientific journals. At the same time, his passion has remained unchanged: being involved as closely as possible in bringing innovative medicine to his patients. He has developed various, novel experimental models allowing the differentiation of these drugs, work honored with the HoffmannLa Roche Research Prize. In he was nominated professor at the Coll ge de France in Paris, France Chair of Technical Innovation . At the end of , JeanPaul founded Actelion, together with his wife, Martine, and work colleagues and friends Walter Fischli and Thomas Widmann. First mainly focusing on Research and Development, he became CEO of the company to bring Actelion to the public in April .
- Konrad A. Wirz / CFO
- Andrew Oakley / CFO
- Andre C. Muller / CFO
- Andre C. Muller is a French citizen and holds an MBA from the Business School EM Lyon. Andre joins Actelion from Pierre Fabre SA, an international pharmaceutical and cosmetic group where he held various position from until , most recently as Chief Financial Officer. Andre joined Actelion in September , as Executive VicePresident, Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Actelion Executive Committee.
- Otto Schwarz / EVP, COO
- Otto Schwarz is an Austrian citizen with a PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry from Vienna University. Prior to joining Actelion, he was Executive VicePresident Commercial Operations at Nycomed former Altana Pharma AG where he oversaw commercial operations in more than countries. Previously, Otto worked for almost years at Eli Lilly and ScheringPlough providing him with the opportunity to either lead or participate in major drug launches and major strategic alliances with third parties. Otto joined Actelion in and is currently Executive VicePresident, Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Actelion Executive Committee.
- Tom Monroe / VP, Fin.
- Mareike Borchert / IR Manager
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $36,235,217,250 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 130,108,500 - 03/31/2011