Recent News from (OTC: ALXDF)
| Alexandria Minerals Sets Date for Requisitioned Shareholder Meeting|
|TORONTO, March 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“ AZX ” or the “ Company ”) announces it will hold a special meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”) on July 24, 2018. ...|
| Date: March, 16 2018 18:09|
| Alexandria Minerals Statement Regarding Requisition|
|TORONTO, Feb. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:AZX) (OTCQB:ALXDF) (Frankfurt:A9D) (“AZX” or the “Company”) confirms it has received a requisition from Eric Owens, former Chief Executive Officer who was terminated with cause on F...|
| Date: February, 26 2018 15:35|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Alexandria Minerals Corp. (OTC: ALXDF)
Alexandria Minerals Corporation is an active, growth oriented, Canadian gold exploration and development company with strategic properties located in the world class mining districts of Val d Or, Quebec, Red Lake, Ontario and Snow Lake Flin Flon, Manitoba. Alexandria s focus is on its flagship property, the large Cadillac Break Property package in Val d Or, which hosts important, near surface, gold resources along the prolific, gold producing Cadillac Break, all of which have significant growth potential.
- Eric Olinder Owens / President, CEO
- Dr. Owens cofounded Alexandria Minerals and helped guide the company to its present status as one of the principal explorers in Val d Or, Quebec. With years of experience in the mineral exploration industry in North America, Mexico and Central America, he previously held positions with Newmont Mining, BHP Minerals, Phelps Dodge, and Echo Bay. His accomplishments include the discovery holes at the El Zapote silver deposit in El Salvador, definition drilling of the American Girl and MadrePadre gold mines in California, and at the Brookbank gold project in northern Ontario
- Mario Miranda / CFO
- Mr. Miranda is a Chartered Accountant with extensive experience in the resources industry and has held various senior financial positions including Chief Financial Officer at Alturas Minerals Corp., where he concurrently continues in this role former Chief Financial Officer at Lake Shore Gold Corp and White Pine Resources Inc. and Interim Director for Financial Reporting for Kinross Gold Corporation. He is a member of the Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants ICAO . Fluent in English, French and Spanish, Mr. Miranda is a graduate of McGill University Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting and has an undergraduate degree in Economics from Concordia University BA .
- Phillippe Berthelot / VP, Exploration
- Mr. Berthelot is supervising the Alexandria Minerals Exploration. He graduated from University du Quebec in Montreal, in with B. Sc. in geology and has been working in exploration geology on a fulltime basis until with focus in Quebec. Mr. Berthelot participated in the discovery of Langlois Mine and building Desjardin Discovery Deposit, Lac Peletier Gold deposit, and Jolin Gold deposit.
- Mary Vorvis / VP, Investor Rel.
- With over years experience in natural resources, technology and venture capital industries, Mary s integral role in Alexandria includes building essential relationships with financial institutions, fund managers and brokerages as well as partnering collaboratively with management to advance strategic initiatives. Orchestrates business development projects and collaborations with thirdparty providers to effectively maintain timely flow of information between Alexandria and investor base. Past international project management experience with technologybased clearing services provider for equities and options trading NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX and OCC where she championed organizational change in human resources and optimized operations of Toronto, Chicago and New York offices.
- Peter Gundy / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Mr. Gundy began his career as a Mergers and Acquisitions lawyer in Montreal. He subsequently cofounded Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan now PotashCorp , where he served as Executive Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer. He went on to become Vice President, Corporate Finance, at Dominion Securities, before founding Neo Material Technologies Inc., a hightech magnet manufacturing company in China and Southeast Asia, which was subsequently acquired by Molycorp for . billion. Mr. Gundy has also served on the boards of a number of junior and midtier miningrelated companies.
- Robert Geis / Independent Director
- Upon finishing his graduate studies at Loyola University in Chicago, Mr. Geis went to Wall Street where he worked for money management company Tweedy, Browne and Knapp from . From , he was a Managing Trader of the Dean Witter InterCapital mutual fund company which had billion in AUM and whose trading staff numbered five senior traders and two junior traders. He served as a consultant to President Reagan s Gold Commission, chaired by Treasury Secretary Donald Regan, and the National Economic Commission chaired by Treasury Secretary James Baker, III. Mr. Geis has served as a research analyst for Aletheia since .
- Walter Henry / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Walter Henry is currently President of Frontline Gold Corporation, holds a BA in Political Science amp Economics, and has several years experience in the finance and mining industries. He served with CIBC, BNP Paribas, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers where he managed portfolios and arranged project financing totaling over billion. He has since held executive positions with Royal Nickel Corporation, Tiberon Minerals, and Alturas Minerals.
- Gary O Connor / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Gary O Connor is currently the Vice President, Exploration of Dundee Resources Limited where he has been responsible for the technical due diligence of resource projects. During his years global experience in the mineral exploration industry he has been instrumental with the discovery, growth, and development of several large gold and base metal deposits in Romania, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Australia and Indonesia, while employed by Gabriel Resources, European Goldfields, FreeportMcMoRan, BP Minerals and Amax Minerals. Gary graduated from the University of Auckland in with a degree in geology, geophysics and environmental studies, and is a Member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, and a Fellow of the Society of Economic Geology.
- Priya Patil / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Ms. Patil brings to Alexandria over years senior executive experience in the financial services industry as an investment banker and finance attorney. She was most recently Head of Diversified Industries responsible for business development at the Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange. In this role, she primarily advised corporate boards and management teams as well as pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, and private equity funds on IPO strategies for their investee companies. Her investment banking experience prior to the TMX Group includes Managing Director and founding partner at PI Financial Corp. relating to their expansion into Eastern Canada and as the Managing Director and Head of Investment Banking at Loewen, Ondaatje, McCutcheon Limited.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $33,215,200 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 474,502,856 - 12/11/2017