Recent News from (OTC: ARTH)
| Arch Therapeutics Provides Update on 510(k)|
|FRAMINGHAM, Mass., March 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) ("Arch" or the "Company"), developer of liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, today announced that it has utilized the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA, "the agency") pre-...|
| Date: March, 12 2018 16:30|
| OTCQX And OTCQB Companies to Present At 2018 ROTH Conference|
|NEW YORK , March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today unveiled the list of OTCQX® Best Market and OTCQB® Venture Market presenting companies at the 30 th Annual ROTH Confe...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: March, 08 2018 10:00|
| Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Updates at Upcoming Industry and Investment Conferences|
|FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Sept. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Terrence Norchi, MD, CEO of Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) ("Arch" or the "Company"), developer of novel liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, will present at the 17 th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum for Global ...|
| Date: September, 20 2017 07:55|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on September 12, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: QTNT 29.11% – News: Posts update on performance evaluation studies for MosaiQ NVCN 9.48% – News: Provides clinical update regarding ...|
| Date: September, 12 2017 13:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTC: ARTH)
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding hemostasis , control leaking sealant and manage wounds during surgery, trauma and interventional care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self assembling barrier technology platform with the goal of making care faster and safer for patients. Arch s development stage product candidates include the AC Topical Gel and the AC Surgical Hemostatic Device.
- Terrence W. Norchi / President, CEO
- Richard E. Davis / CFO
- Avtar Dhillon / Chairman, Independent Director
- As former president and CEO of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. formerly Inovio Biomedical Corporation , Dr. Dhillon successfully created a vertically integrated DNA vaccine development company with one of the strongest development pipelines in the industry. Dr. Dhillon also raised over million and secured more than million in licensing deals from global companies including Merck and Wyeth now Pfizer . Dr. Dhillon was a founding board member of Protox Therapeutics, Inc. and currently sits on the Board of Directors of BC Advantage Funds, the largest Venture Capital Corporation in British Columbia.
- Terrence W. Norchi /
- James R. Sulat / Independent Director
- Mr. Sulat also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biotech company focused on the analysis, characterization and design of complex pharmaceutical products. Mr. Sulat has served as a member of the Supervisory Board for Valneva SE or its predecessor company, Intercell AG, both European biotech companies focusing on vaccines, since . Mr. Sulat has served as a member of the Board of Directors for AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products, since . Mr. Sulat has served as a member of the Board of Directors for diaDexus, Inc.since . Previously, Mr. Sulat served as the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer for Maxygen, Inc., from to , and a member of the Board of Directors for Maxygen, Inc., from to . Mr. Sulat served as CEO, CFO and a member of the Board for Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp., from to . Mr. Sulat previously served in senior executive roles for R.R. Donnelley amp Sons, Co., Chiron Corporation, Stanford Health Services, Inc., and Esprit de Corp, Inc. Mr. Sulat also previously served as a member of the Board of Directors for Codexis, Inc., Ariat International, Inc., General Surgical Innovations, Inc., and Vans, Inc. Mr. Sulat received a B.S. in Administrative Sciences from Yale University, and an M.B.A. and an M.S. in Health Services Administration from Stanford University.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $51,607,424 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 300,000,000 - 09/30/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 154,052,013 - 01/31/2018