Recent News from (OTC: BCCI)
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Baristas Coffee Company Inc. (OTC: BCCI)
Headquartered in the Seattle, Washington area, Baristas Coffee Company TM was formed to create a national brand of drive thru espresso stands. It is accomplishing this by acquiring established businesses that fit its model, opening new locations, forming joint ventures, and by franchising. Baristas TM employs and promotes attractive female Baristas trained to interact with the customer to maximize sales as well as prepare the finest beverages available. All of our Baristas wear a variety of appealing costumed themed attire, allowing for customers to enjoy a fun, creative, new, and intriguing experience every visit.
- Barry Henthorn / CEO, CTO
- Barry has a long history in founding startup companies as well as providing business guidance and funding. An inventor and pioneer in the development and marketing of telecommunications technologies, Mr. Henthorn has been advising US corporations in a variety of industries since the early s. While CEO of Emerald City Cellular he created the Free Cellular phone which changed the market forever. While CEO of Innovative Communications Technologies he was the architect of the VOPT voice protocol which pioneered the elimination of charges for long distance calling, While CEO of ReelTime he developed the ability to stream DVD quality video over the internet making ReelTime the leader in the field worldwide. Henthorn has been featured for his contributions in publications such as The New York Times, Washington CEO, The Seattle Times, The Wall Street Journal, Variety, and others. Barry continues to contribute to a fresh viewpoint and vision towards the future.
- Troy Scott Steciw / President
- President and Director with Baristas Coffee Company. For over four years, committing himself to refining Baristas Operational processes, increasing revenues and generating profits. Scott has been involved in virtually every aspect of the construction industry for nearly years. From Laborer to Designer of High Rise Buildings and Developer of over Townhomes, Mr. Steciw has the capacity to understand the viability of acquisitions, the ability to raise capital to get projects off of the ground, and a track record of getting deals done. As a professional consultant to the building design industry, he has held over power point presentations to the industry, presenting to audiences from to over people. Mr. Steciw has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Boston University.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,612,946 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 600,000,000 - 03/12/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 121,274,162 - 03/12/2018