Recent News from (OTC: BDRBF)
| Bloomberg: Bombardier hires TD Bank for Toronto aircraft site sale|
|Bombardier ( OTCQX:BDRAF , OTCQX:BDRBF ) has hired TD Bank to find a buyer for its Downsview aircraft assembly plant in Toronto that could fetch more than C$500M ($382M), Bloomberg reports. More news on: Bombardier Inc.A, Bombardier Inc.B, Read more ... |
| Date: March, 16 2018 13:06|
| Trump And The Not-So-New Trade Wars|
|Your humble author finds himself in a rather odd position this week. As you, dear reader, are doubtless aware, there has been much talk about the age of protectionism that the US President is said to be ushering in. Like most macro observers, this concerns me, as I am outwardly in the camp tha...|
| Date: March, 09 2018 18:45|
| Bombardier gets boost from U.K. financing for C Series jet|
|Bombardier ( OTCQX:BDRAF , OTCQX:BDRBF ) gets a boost as the U.K. government provides new financing to help sell its C Series jet, just weeks after the U.S. International Trade Commission determined that the Canadian company had not received unfair state subsidies. More news on: Bombard...|
| Date: March, 09 2018 12:07|
| Airbus seeks productivity boost to cut CSeries costs|
|Airbus ( OTCPK:EADSF , OTCPK:EADSY ) will need to increase sales of Bombardier’s ( OTCQX:BDRAF , OTCQX:BDRBF ) CSeries jets to cut production costs, and plans to pressure suppliers to lower their prices in an effort to make the new partnership of the two companies profitable. th...|
| Date: March, 06 2018 15:32|
| Bombardier announces C$638M capital raise in share sale|
|Bombardier ( OTCQX:BDRAF , OTCQX:BDRBF ) announces plans to raise C$638M (US$492M) in shares in an attempt to improve its balance sheet as part of a five-year turnaround plan. More news on: Bombardier Inc.A, Bombardier Inc.B, Read more ... |
| Date: March, 05 2018 18:21|
| Bombardier to Issue Cdn$638.4 Million (approximately US$500 Million) of Equity|
|MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - March 5, 2018) - Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or public dissemination in the United States Bombardier (TSX:BBD.A)(TSX:BBD.B)(TSX:BBD.PR.B)(TSX:BBD.PR.D)(TSX:BBD.PR.C)(OTCQX:BDRBF) announced today that it has entered into ...|
| Date: March, 05 2018 16:40|
| Wall Street Breakfast: MWC Kicks Off In Barcelona|
|Techies are gathering in Barcelona, Spain for the Mobile World Congress, which kicks off today and runs through March 1. The trade show brings together mobile and phone manufacturers, distributors, carriers and engineers - apart from Apple (AAPL) - to present their latest work and ...|
| Date: February, 26 2018 06:57|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Bombardier Inc. (OTC: BDRBF)
Bombardier is the world s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our , employees are what make us a global leader in transportation. Bombardier is headquartered in Montr al, Canada and our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange BBD . In the fiscal year ended December , , we posted revenues of . billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter Bombardier.
- Alain Bellemare / CEO, President
- Laurent Troger / President
- Laurent Troger was appointed as President, Bombardier Transportation in December .
- Fred Cromer / President
- David Coleal / President
- David M. Coleal is the President, Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Michael J. Ryan / President
- Mr. Ryan is President, Aerostructures amp Engineering Services
- John Di Bert / CFO
- John Di Bert is Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Bombardier Inc.
- Nico Buchholz / Senior VP
- Nico Buchholz joined Bombardier on August , as Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer in Montreal.
- Daniel Desjardins / Senior VP, General Counsel
- Patrick Ghoche / VP, Investor Rel.
- Pierre Beaudoin / Chairman
- Laurent Beaudoin / Chairman Emeritus
- JeanLouis Fontaine / Vice Chairman
- J.R. Andre Bombardier / Vice Chairman
- Alain Bellemare /
- Joanne Bissonnette /
- J. R. Andre Bombardier /
- Martha Finn Brooks / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- August W. Henningsen / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- Pierre Macrouiller / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Beatrice Weder di Mauro / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Douglas Oberhelman / Independent Director
- Vikram Pandit / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Carlos E. Represas / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Antony N. Tyler / Independent Director, Nominating Committee Member
Current Share Structure