Recent News from (OTC: BSTN)
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Boston Carriers, Inc. (OTC: BSTN)
- Ozzie Bloom / President
- Hina A. Sharma / Secretary
- Antonis Bertsos / Director
- Mr Bertsos, age , has been the Chief Executive Officer of Boston Carriers since inception in July . He became our Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and a Director on December , . From August through July he served as the Chief Financial Officer of Newlead Holdings, Ltd., a NASDAQ traded company with a fleet of tankers and drybulk vessels Newlead . His major responsibilities there included overseeing the company s financial reporting, investor relations and communicating with capital market analysts. He was also responsible for evaluation, negotiation and financial modeling for acquisitions of potential new vessels. Prior to holding that position, he served from March until August as the Chief Operating Officer Deputy of Newlead. From February through February he serve as the Chief Financial Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Aries Energy Corporation Group, which held investments in various fields including shipping and which was the controlling party of AMT, a NASDAQ company in which he prepared the reports and documents needed for the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the company s initial public offering and oversaw the company s financial reporting until . From September through February he served as an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Deree College in Athens, Greece and a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration from Leicester University.
- Harris Frangos / Director
- Mr. Frangos, age has more than years experience in the shipping industry in areas ranging from management, to chartering and operation of dry cargo ships. He has served as a shipbroker in Carriers Chartering Corp SA at the Sale and Purchase department since November , . During his career he has negotiated and concluded many high value transactions on newbuilding contracts, secondhand sales, sale and leaseback, bareboat hire purchase agreements and other structured shipping transactions. He is a member of the Hellenic Shipbrokers Association. He received his Diploma in Shipping from Business College of Athens, Greece and a Postgraduate Diploma in Shipping Management from LIST of London, United Kingdom.
- Fred Pier / Director
- Mr. Pier, age , has more than years experience in the commercial and private banking sectors. Included in this is more than years experience in the structured finance of both private and public markets. From to April , he served as a Senior Director at Oppenheimer and Company Inc., providing institutional fixed income sales and coverage of middle market fixed income positions. Previously from May to November he served as Managing Director with Bear Stearns, and from July to May he as a Senior Vice President with Wachovia Securities. He holds a Bachelors degree from the University of North Texas and a Master s of Business Administration from the Graduate School of Management at the University of Dallas.
Current Share Structure