Recent News from (OTC: CAPS)
| Capstone Therapeutics Announces Transaction for Sale of Shares of Its Common Stock and Secured Loan|
|TEMPE, Ariz., July 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capstone Therapeutics Corp. (OTCQB:CAPS) (“the Company”) announced today that on July 14, 2017, BP Peptides, LLC (“Brookstone”) purchased 13,500,000 newly issued shares of Capstone Common Stock, for $1,012,500 (...|
| Date: July, 17 2017 08:01|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Capstone Therapeutics Corp (OTC: CAPS)
Capstone Therapeutics Corp. is a biotechnology company committed to developing a pipeline of novel therapeutic peptides aimed at helping patients with under served medical conditions.
- John M Holliman / CEO
- Les Taeger / CFO
- Barbara Dunford / Executive Assistant
- John M Holliman / Chairman
- Frederic J Feldman /
- Elwood D Howse /
- Matthew E. Lipman / Audit Committee Member
- Mr. Lipman has served as a director of Mechanical Technology, Incorporated MKTY since October , . Since , Mr. Lipman has served as Managing Director of Brookstone Partners, a lower middle market private equity firm based in New York and an affiliate of BP Peptides, LLC. Mr. Lipman s responsibilities at Brookstone Partners include identifying and evaluating investment opportunities, performing transaction due diligence, managing the capital structure of portfolio companies and working with management teams to implement operational and growth strategies. In addition, Mr. Lipman is responsible for executing addon acquisitions and other portfolio companyrelated strategic projects. From July through June , Mr. Lipman was an analyst in the mergers and acquisitions group at UBS Financial Services Inc. responsible for formulating and executing on complex merger, acquisition and financing strategies for Fortune companies in the industrial, consumer products and healthcare sectors. Mr. Lipman currently serves on the Board of Directors of Instone, LLC and Denison Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Mr. Lipman has a B.S. in Business Administration from Babson College. Mr. Lipman brings over years of experience working with companies to establish growth strategies and execute acquisitions, is proficient in reading and understanding financial statements, generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls as a direct result of his investment experience evaluating companies for potential investments, the management of financial reporting and capital structure for three portfolio companies, as well as relevant experience in board service, which the Board believes qualifies him to serve as a director. In addition, his experience working with the Chief Financial Officers of portfolio companies to manage and analyze businesses and manage the capital structure of operating companies makes him well qualified for his service on the Audit Committee.
- Michael M. Toporek / Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Toporek has served as a director of Mechanical Technology, Incorporated MKTY since October , . Since , Mr. Toporek has served as the Managing General Partner of Brookstone Partners, a lower middle market private equity firm based in New York and an affiliate of BP Peptides, LLC. Prior to founding Brookstone Partners in , Mr. Toporek was both an active principal investor and an investment banker. Mr. Toporek began his career in Chemical Bank s Investment Banking Group, later joined Dillon, Read and Co., which became UBS Warburg Securities Ltd. during his tenure, and SG Cowen and Company. Mr. Toporek currently serves on the Board of Trustees of Harlem Academy. Mr. Toporek has a B.A. in Economics and an M.B.A from the University of Chicago. Mr. Toporek brings strategic and financial expertise to the Board as a result of his experience with Brookstone Partners, which the Board believes qualifies him to serve as a director.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $2,447,343 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 54,385,411 - 03/15/2018