Recent News from (OTC: CGOOF)
| Continental Gold Provides Construction Update|
|TORONTO, April 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Continental Gold Inc. (TSX:CNL) (OTCQX:CGOOF) (“Continental” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide a construction update for its Buriticá project in northwestern Antioquia, Colombia (please see accompanying pho...|
| Date: April, 10 2018 17:17|
| Continental Gold Reports on 2017 Activities|
|TORONTO, March 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Continental Gold Inc. (TSX:CNL) (OTCQX:CGOOF) (“Continental” or the “Company”) is pleased to report on 2017 activities at the Buriticá project. “Major milestones were reached during 2017 on the advancem...|
| Date: March, 09 2018 12:29|
| Continental Gold Announces 137,000-metre Drill Program for Buriticá in 2018|
|TORONTO, Jan. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Continental Gold Inc. (TSX:CNL) (OTCQX:CGOOF) (“Continental” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce plans for the 2018 exploration program at its 100% owned high-grade Buriticá project in Antioquia, Colombia. Th...|
| Date: January, 17 2018 06:30|
| Continental Gold's Buritica Project Keeps Getting Better And Better|
|Continental Gold (CGOOF) develops its world-class Buritica gold project in Colombia. Buritica is one of the biggest undeveloped high-grade gold projects. The reserves contain 3.7 million toz gold at a gold grade of 8.4 g/t. The mine is expected to produce 253,000 toz gold per year at an AISC o...|
| Date: January, 08 2018 06:24|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Continental Gold Inc (OTC: CGOOF)
Continental Gold Inc. is a development stage gold mining company. With a first mover advantage in Colombia, the Company has a portfolio of high impact exploration and development properties. The Company s flagship Buritica project is a high grade and multi million ounce precious metal project boasting mineral reserves of . million ounces at . g/t gold . million tonnes , with production scheduled for early . Newmont Mining has invested million at a premium to market to purchase a . interest and, as a result, the Company is funded to construct the mine at Buritica and initiate aggressive drill programs throughout its portfolio of properties.
- Ari Sussman / CEO
- Kenneth Thomas / Lead Director
- Mateo Restrepo / President
- Donald Gray / COO
- Paul Begin / CFO, IR
- Cheree Scott / Corporate Secretary
- Glynnis Frelih / Senior VP
- Isabel Martinez Acosta / VP, Admin.
- Mauricio Castaneda / VP Expl.
- Amanda Duran Casas / VP, Fin.
- Omar Ossma Gomez / VP, Legal
- Julian Bernardo Gonzalez / Vice President
- Guillermo Salgado Vergara / Vice President
- Leon Teicher / Chairman
- Martin Carrizosa / Independent Director
- James Gallagher /
- Stephen Gottesfeld / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Claudia Jimenez / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Paul Murphy / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Christopher Sattler / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Ari Sussman /