Recent News from (OTC: CSAX)
| 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?|
|The Macroeconomic Outlook and Marijuana Stocks Diversify, but with a long-term focus on the horizon. Equities will remain good, and cannabis and marijuana stocks should remain and represent a significant part of your long-term investment portfolio. Presently, they are likely to be fairly val...|
| Date: February, 21 2018 22:51|
| 268 Marijuana Stocks: Learn From An Examination Of Event Dates For The Prior 52 Weeks|
|History Repeats This article is designed to assist you with decision-making when deciding when to  enter,  exit, and  whether to hold through future statements made by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and  January Effects. I still anticipate an upward drift for the sector th...|
| Date: February, 07 2018 12:45|
| 261 Marijuana Stocks: Jeff Slowed Us Down, But 32% In Less Than 30 Days Is Not Bad|
|What Happened in 2017 I documented the 51% January 2017 returns in this Seeking Alpha article . I credited U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions with killing the rally, on February 23, 2017 , in this Seeking Alpha article . I expected the see a rally begin, again, after tax loss...|
| Date: January, 30 2018 07:33|
| 259 Marijuana Stocks, Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF, And Jeff Sessions|
|CNBC is the business news station that I tend to watch during the trading day, and they spent quite a bit of time examining the marijuana and cannabis sector this last week. After the remarks made by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, they provided increased coverage, focusing on stocks reac...|
| Date: January, 06 2018 10:02|
| 5 of Today's Biggest Marijuana Stock Losers - Tuesday, January 2nd|
|Out of over 200+ marijuana stocks , here are 5 of the biggest marijuana stock losers in trading on Tuesday, January 2nd including United Cannabis Corp. (OTC:CNAB) and more... CSA Holdings, Inc. (OTC:CSAX) Shares of CSA Holdings, Inc. dropped 19.92% today on higher than average trading vol...|
|Source: Daily Marijuana Observer|
| Date: January, 02 2018 17:50|
| 244 Marijuana Stocks: Buying The Winners And Tracking The Losers For 2018|
|In the APPENDIX, I provide a daily listing of the returns for my equal-weighted portfolio of N=244 marijuana stocks. They were… Down 1% for Monday Flat for Tuesday Flat for Wednesday Up 1% for Thursday Below is the chart for the Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences ...|
| Date: December, 22 2017 12:28|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About CSA Holdings Inc. (OTC: CSAX)
Canna Security America CSA is the leading comprehensive security solutions provider catering to businesses in the licensed cannabis industry. As security industry experts headquartered in Denver, Colorado, CSA has expanded its operations to serve the increasing number of state licensed cannabis cultivators, processors, infused products manufacturers, and retailers in the United States. CSA has built an unparalleled reputation for quality and dependability with its customers, strategic partners and the national media. With over permitted facilities utilizing CSA security systems installed across multiple states all acquiring licensing approval rating, Canna Security America is recognized as the gold standard in security services and technology for the industry. As a national leading security firm, CSA knows where risk points exist for cannabis businesses, and how to tailor services to ensure maximum loss prevention and legal compliance.
- Thomas Siciliano / President
- Appointed as our President and Chief Financial Officer on August , and our Chief Operating Officer as of January , after joining our company in November as a consultant. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Siciliano served as a Vice President for Classic Party Rentals from to where he was responsible for establishing and implementing new operating strategies, consolidated locations and built new branding, marketing, and operations efficiencies. From to , Mr. Siciliano was the Chief Operations Officer and Senior Vice President of Sales at Integrity Associates, LLC Integrity , a provider of business operations and sales consulting services. In addition to his duties at Integrity, Mr. Siciliano was a speaker in the areas of leadership, operations excellences and sales training at a variety of national conventions and universities and coauthor of Shifting Into Higher Gear. From Siciliano Mr. Siciliano was a Vice President of Sales and Operations at Corporate Express, an office supply company where he was responsible for creating comprehensive sales and infrastructure strategic plans and following a merger, lead the sales, customer service and team integration. From to , Mr. Siciliano was a Senior Vice President of Sales for Aramark Uniform Services. Mr. Siciliano earned a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration from Columbus University.
- Charles Smith / Director
- Chief Operating Officer and acting Chief Financial Officer for Dixie Brands, Inc. since and is responsible for the daytoday oversight of company operations, production, sales, finance and longterm strategic planning. Mr. Smith is also one of the original founders of the Dixie Elixirs and Edibles Company in . Mr. Smith is also the President of Bella Terra Realty Holdings since . Mr. Smith was President of Sagebrush Realty Development from . Mr. Smith has over twenty five years of experience in a variety of industries. He has a strong financial background, holding the position of Chief Financial Officer for a midsized retail apparel chain, has built and managed sales and marketing teams for private and publicly traded technology companies, and has successfully founded two companies, including one in the alcohol beverage industry. Mr. Smith has a Bachelor s degree in Accounting from the University of Maryland and an MBA from the Owen Graduate School at Vanderbilt University.
- James Willett / Director
- James Willett, age , was appointed to the board of directors on February , . Mr. Willett is a graduate of the University of Washington and served in the United States Navy from . Subsequent to his service, he worked for Merrill Lynch from . Since , Mr. Willett has been a business owner acting most recently as the majority owner and Chief Executive Officer of The Yakima Company, a waste recycling company servicing southern California, including the City of Los Angeles. Mr. Willett retired from The Yakima Company in . As a business executive, Mr. Willett brings our board his considerable experience in the development and strategic planning of companies and qualifies him to continue to serve as a director or our company.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $3,507,503 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 11/24/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 175,375,148 - 11/20/2017
- Float: 7,000,000 - 03/24/2016