Recent News from (OTC: DIMN)
| Diamante Announces Financing|
|KELOWNA, British Columbia, March 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamante Minerals, Inc. (OTCBB:DIMN) ("Diamante" or the "Company"), a natural resources company, has launched a US$1,634,100 direct public offering (the "Offering"). The Company intends to use up to US$ 1 million of the p...|
| Date: March, 20 2017 07:00|
| Diamante Amends Mineracao Batovi Agreement in Brazil|
|KELOWNA, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Jan. 26, 2017) - Company also Acquires 2.4% Interest in Batovi Project Provides update of Blendcore Loan Diamante Minerals, Inc. (OTCBB:DIMN) ("Diamante" or the "Company"), a natural resources company, today announced amendments to ...|
| Date: January, 26 2017 20:11|
| Diamante Enters into Gold Stream Agreement from Molejon Gold Mine in Panama|
|Diamante Enters into Gold Stream Agreement from Molejon Gold Mine in Panama Diamante Enters into Gold Stream Agreement from Molejon Gold Mine in Panama Canada NewsWire KELOWNA, BC, Feb. 3, 2016 Company Acquires 12.5% Royalty KELOWNA, BC , Feb. 3, 2016 /CNW/ - Diaman...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
| Date: February, 03 2016 09:00|
| Diamante Announces New Chief Financial Officer|
|KELOWNA, British Columbia , July 9, 2015 /CNW/ -- Diamante Minerals, Inc. (OTCBB: DIMN), a natural resource company focused on the diamond sector, today announced the appointment of Jennifer Irons as the company's new chief financial officer, replacing Chad Ulansky , who will cont...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
| Date: July, 09 2015 08:01|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Diamante Minerals, Inc. (OTC: DIMN)
On April , , the name of the Company was changed to Diamante Minerals, Inc. DIMN to better reflect the business of the Company. On November , the Company announced the formation of a joint venture with Mineracao Batovi to form a new company to explore, develop and operate the Batovi Diamond Project. The project is located kilometers north of Paranatinga in Mato Grosso, Brazil. Although the Company owns a . interest in Mineracao Batovi, Mineracao Batovi has not made the claims renewal payments for the project. The Company is currently considering its options. For further information, see the Company s filing on sec.gov.
- Chad Ulansky / President, CEO
- Mr. Ulansky, B.Sc., PGeo, has been the Chief Executive Officer and President of Diamante Minerals Inc since October . He has over years of exploration experience specializing in diamonds. As a graduate of the University of Cape Town, Mr Ulansky has put his geology degree to good use, leading and managing exploration programs worldwide, from the arctic barren lands to African deserts and most places in between. He began his career working for Dia Met Minerals Ltd., on the project which yielded the Ekati diamond mine. Mr Ulansky serves as CEO and President of Northern Uranium Corp. since March , Cantex Mine Development Corp. since February and Metalex Ventures Ltd. since November . these companies trade on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- Jennifer Irons / CFO
- Ms. Irons serves as the Chief Financial Officer for Metalex Ventures Ltd., Cantex Mine Development Corp. and Northern Uranium Inc., all companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Ms. Irons was a manager with PMF Inc., Chartered Accountants, from to , prior to which, she was a senior accountant of KPMG LLP. Ms. Irons is a graduate of the University of Alberta and obtained her C.A. designation in .
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $3,122,537 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 300,000,000 - 10/24/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 52,042,286 - 10/24/2017
- Float: 20,800,000 - 12/03/2014