Recent News from (OTC: GNID)
| U.S. Home Builders Consultants, Inc. Orders 5,000 Rx DrugSAFE Units|
|NEW YORK, NY and HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Apr 26, 2016) - U.S. Home Builders Consultants, Inc. , a leading supplier of innovative building products and technologies to the new construction/home improvement building markets, and Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ), a healthcare ...|
| Date: April, 26 2016 08:30|
| Rx Safes, Inc. Releases Shareholder Update|
|HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Mar 29, 2016) - Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ), a healthcare technology and medical device company, has released an update for its shareholders illustrated below. Dear Valued Shareholders: As we approach the end of the first quarter of 2016 and with th...|
| Date: March, 29 2016 08:30|
| Rx Safes, Inc. to Present at the Sidoti Spring 2016 Emerging Growth Convention|
|HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Mar 22, 2016) - Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ), a healthcare technology and medical device company that develops autonomous fingerprint security products, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Sidoti Spring 2016 Emerging Growth Conven...|
| Date: March, 22 2016 08:30|
| Rx Safes, Inc. Announces Lawsuit Relating to Unauthorized Conversion of Debt|
|HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Feb 12, 2016) - Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ) ("Rx Safes" or the "Company") announced today that it has commenced litigation in Federal court against the parties involved in the previously announced unauthorized conversions of a debt instrument. The compa...|
| Date: February, 12 2016 12:23|
| Rx Safes Effectuates Re-Capitalization to Meet Investment Banking Criteria|
|HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Feb 8, 2016) - Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ), a healthcare technology company and developer of autonomous fingerprint healthcare security products, today announced that the holders of its Series B Convertible Preferred shares have converted preferred shares i...|
| Date: February, 08 2016 08:30|
| RX Safes Announces New Additions to Executive Team|
|HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Feb 2, 2016) - Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ), a healthcare technology company and developer of autonomous fingerprint healthcare security products, today announced the expansion of the Company's executive team with the appointment of William V. Koch as Ch...|
| Date: February, 02 2016 08:30|
| Rx Safes Announces New Patent License Agreement|
|HENDERSON, NV--(Marketwired - Jan 27, 2016) - Rx Safes, Inc. ( OTCQB : RXSF ), a healthcare technology company and developer of autonomous fingerprint healthcare security products, today announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Talon Brands, LLC., a manufacturer and...|
| Date: January, 27 2016 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About GeneSYS ID, Inc. (OTC: GNID)
GeneSYS ID designs, develops and manufactures innovative biometric products and systems that create more secure environments at home and at work improving both security and healthcare. Our innovative biometric products offer better security in the storage, dispensing and transportation of medication, and in medical devices providing accurate patient data to healthcare providers, payers as well as real time accurate data of clinical trials for pharmaceutical companies. Our award winning technology products have been adopted by world famous home security and healthcare brands and retailers. We operate through wholly owned subsidiaries MyTOUCH ID, bioHEALTHMED and GeneSYS RX. All of our companies products are secure, safe and accurate and are able to do a lot of things from opening doors to dispensing medication. We utilize unique human touch to identify homeowners and patients, allow access to control entry points and medical devices, and is something most people use every day in their cell phones. At GeneSYS ID, we believe in technology innovation that improves security in the home and at work as well as healthcare outcomes. By identifying the right patient, the right medication and sending accurate reports, from latch key kids to disease, from home security and heating and cooling access controls to secure accurate medical devices, we are the only company providing this solution through our wholly owned subsidiary s. We are changing the way we live, one touch at a time.
- Lorraine Yarde / CEO
- Ms. Yarde is a Pioneer and Leader in the field of autonomous, embedded biometric products. Successfully launched first Nationwide Mass Market Distribution of Consumer Biometric Products Home Depot, Sears, Lowes, Costco, Sharper Proven ability to create strategic Product Development and Marketing relationships with brand Name OEMs to develop Fingerprint Products Master Lock, Black and Decker, Overhead Door Corporation, Honeywell Ms. Yarde is a successful serial entrepreneur and cofounded Rx Safes in with Mark Basile. Ms. Yarde has over years of experience in the biometric industry focusing on integrating fingerprint technology into every day consumer products. In , Ms. Yarde helped in the establishment of bioMETRX, a public company that simplified state of the art fingerprint technology and incorporated it into every day consumer products. Ms. Yarde was instrumental in establishing bioMETRX as a leader in the fledgling consumer biometric market and served as Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of bioMETRX. As a pioneer in the consumer biometric space, Ms. Yarde was responsible for providing strategic direction, driving revenue and securing and maintaining business relationships with major corporations.
- William Koch / Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Iler / CFO
- Faruk Okcetin / VP, Sales amp Bus. Dev.
- For the last several years, Mr. Okcetin has been a Principle at Aspire Medical Services, a leading boutique medical distribution company that sells biologic, orthopedic, joint and spinal instrumentation and implants. He has worked directly with physicians, surgeons and hospital management, in supporting hospital and surgeon requirements to achieve the highest standard of care, and optimum patient results. Mr. Okcetin has been responsible for identifying and developing broad revenue channels for Aspire and intends to use this knowledge and experience to assist Rx Safes in marketing its products and technology to hospitals and healthcare facilities. Mr. Okcetin s previous business interests include RealEstate, Financial Sector, Restaurants, and a Tech Startup. He has also served in separate private industry board positions including an appointed position onto the Workforce Development Board in North Carolina and educational nonprofits. Mr. Okcetin also brings to bear an extensive background in capitalizing on social media, using technology, interactive voice recognition and artificial intelligence to connect existing business platforms to our every day lives.
- Mark Basile / General Counsel
- Mr. Basile, age . Mr. Basile, a successful attorney and serial entrepreneur, cofounded Rx Safes, Inc., in . Mr. Basile has over years of experience in the design, manufacture and marketing of fingerprint products both for the professional healthcare and home security markets. Mr. Basile founded and has taken public several other technologymedical companies focusing on biometric fingerprint design and integration into products and systems. Mr. Basile won the Smithsonian Award for Advances in Medical Technology for developing a fingerprint identification, access and retrieval system for electronic medical records. He also led one of those companies to a million dollar public market cap. During his tenure as CEO at bioMETRX, the company pioneered a line of fingerprint home security products, culminating in over million in sales orders in its first production year. Mr. Basile was also an original founding member of the EHealth Initiative the worlds largest trade organization located in Washington D.C., focusing on electronic healthcare initiatives with all of the largest healthcare companies and organizations. Mr. Basile was directly instrumental in raising more than million dollars for his prior companies and has coordinated corporate takeovers of some of his company s largest competitors.
- William Koch /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $217,965 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 11/15/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 17,437,232 - 11/15/2016
- Float: 4,636,532 - 11/15/2016