Recent News from (NASDAQ: CHUBA)
| CommerceHub beats by $0.02, misses on revenue|
|CommerceHub (NASDAQ: CHUBA ): Q1 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.02 . More news on: CommerceHub, Inc., CommerceHub, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Tech stocks news, Read more ... |
| Date: May, 08 2018 17:00|
| CommerceHub Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results|
|Revenue of $26.3 million increases 7%, $0.00 GAAP EPS, and $0.14 adjusted EPS GAAP net income of $0.2 million and adjusted EBITDA of $10.4 million ALBANY, N.Y., May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CommerceHub, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHUBA) (NASDAQ:CHUBK) (“CommerceHub,” “...|
| Date: May, 08 2018 16:01|
| Analysis: Positioning to Benefit within ForeScout Technologies, CommerceHub, Newtek Business Services, Credit Acceptance, Akari Therapeutics, and Brady - Research Highlights Growth, Revenue, and Consolidated Results|
|NEW YORK, April 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of ForeScout Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSCT), CommerceHub, Inc. (NASDAQ:CH...|
| Date: April, 03 2018 08:25|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on CHUBA.
About Commercehub Inc (NASDAQ: CHUBA)
CommerceHub is a leading provider of cloud based ecommerce fulfillment and marketing solutions for large retailers, marketplaces, consumer brands and their suppliers. Our solutions help our customers implement strategies to increase their ecommerce revenues and create meaningful operational efficiencies within their supply chains. Our customers use our cloud based software and service capabilities, which are tailored for specific customer business rules and processes, to more effectively fulfill consumer orders, generate consumer demand for their products and deliver those products to consumers.
- Francis Poore / CEO, President
- Michael Trimarchi / CFO, Treasurer, Chief Compliance Officer
- John Hinkle / CIO, EVP, Ops.
- Richard W. Jones / CTO
- Mr. Jones concentrates his practice on securities matters, such as public offerings, IPO s, private placements, SEC compliance, broker/dealer and investment adviser regulation and hedge funds. Much of Mr. Jones practice is devoted to mergers and acquisitions, and he has represented many clients in connection with their purchase or sale of a business, utilizing the optimum format for each transaction. As a corporate lawyer, Mr. Jones also represents clients in the daily operation of their business in counseling on general corporate matters such as formation of a business, choice of business entity, and general operational issues.
- Douglas Wolfson / General Counsel, Secretary
- Richard Baer / Chairman
- Mark Cattini / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- David Goldhill / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Chad Hollingsworth /
- Michael Huseby / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Betsy Morgan / Independent Director, Compensation Committee Member
- Francis Poore /
- Luis Ubinas / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Brian Wendling /
Current Share Structure
Recent Filings from (NASDAQ: CHUBA)
Daily Technical Chart for (NASDAQ: CHUBA)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (NASDAQ: CHUBA)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (NASDAQ: CHUBA)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CHUBA is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of CHUBA and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CHUBA. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/