Recent News from (OTC: ACOPF)
|The a2 Milk Company (ACOPF) Presents At UBS Australasia Conference 2017 - Slideshow|
|The following slide deck was published by A2 Milk Co Ltd. in conjunction with this Read more ...|
|Date: November, 14 2017 13:11|
|Chinese Market Uncertainty Hangs Over A2 Milk|
|(Editor’s note: There is much greater liquidity on the ASE under the ticker A2M) The a2 Milk Co. (ACOPF) is a New Zealand company with a listing on both the New Zealand and Australian stock markets. It was founded in 2000 to market the intellectual property portfolio developed with ...|
|Date: January, 13 2017 15:37|
About A2 Milk Co Ltd. (OTC: ACOPF)
The A Milk Company produces a specialized version of milk that contains only the A protein of milk. This version of milk is purported to have several health benefits, and is believed to be easier to digest than other varieties of milk. The company currently operates in New Zealand and Australia.
- Geoffrey Babidge / CEO, Managing Director
- Geoffrey has over years senior management experience working in the Australian FMCG industry. Prior to his appointment as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of The a Milk Company in , Geoffrey held senior executive roles with a number of companies in Australia including Freedom Foods Group Limited, Bunge Defiance and National Foods. Prior to these roles he was a practicing chartered accountant and Partner at Price Waterhouse.
- Craig Louttit / CFO, Secretary
- Craig joined The a Milk Company in April from ASX listed public company UGL Limited where, since , he had held senior finance roles including as General Manager Finance, Transport and Technology Systems, and Group Financial Controller. Prior to this he held senior finance roles with EMI Group PLC from in London, UK, including Head of Financial Reporting, Director Financial Analysis and Group Reporting Manager.
- Susan Massasso / CMO
- Susan has over years experience in the FMCG industry. She joined The a Milk Company in September as Chief Marketing Officer with oversight of marketing and brand development across all markets. Susan has held several senior leadership positions across the Campbell Arnott s business including most recently Asia Pacific Regional Marketing Director. Prior to this she held a number of commercial roles including Marketing Director Arnott s ANZ, Marketing Director Campbell s ANZ and General Manager Campbell s ANZ. Prior to this Susan spent a number of years at Unilever where she held a number of marketing, consumer insight and logistics roles. Susan attended the University of Sydney under scholarship from accounting firm Price Waterhouse where she also gained undergraduate employment throughout her degree.
- Andrew Clarke / CSO
- Andrew joined The a Milk Company in . Andrew has over years experience in private sector pharmaceutical research and agricultural biotechnology. He received a PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of Auckland. In his role as Chief Scientific Officer, Andrew oversees all aspects of The a Milk Company s sciencebased activities including research and development, scientific communications and the expansion of intellectual property.
Current Share Structure
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ACOPF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ACOPF)
More to come on (OTC: ACOPF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ACOPF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of ACOPF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ACOPF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/