Recent News from (OTC: AKRRF)
|Aker Philadelphia Shipyard: Build And Sell Model Will Take Stock Higher|
|Investment Thesis Read more »|
|Date: August, 25 2015 14:08|
About Philly Shipyard ASA (OTC: AKRRF)
Aker Philadelphia Shipyard ASA operates as the United States commercial shipyard that constructs vessels for operation in the U.S. Jones Act market. The company owns shipbuilding facility and provides ocean going merchant vessels. It delivers vessels under contract to customers. The company was founded in and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Aker Philadelphia Shipyard ASA is a subsidiary of Converto Capital Fund AS.
- Steinar Nerbovik / CEO
- teinar Nerbovik born was appointed CEO of Aker Philadelphia Shipyard in November after serving as Managing Director since April . Previously, Mr. Nerbovik served as SVP Operations from October . Prior to that, Mr. Nerbovik served as SVP Yard Director for Norwegian shipyard VARD Langsten former Aker Yards and STX OSV Langsten , a leading provider of sophisticated offshore support vessels. Mr. Nerbovik first joined Aker Philadelphia Shipyard in as Vice President Projects. Mr. Nerbovik has held other management positions as combined Design Manager and Project Manager at Aker Langsten from . Mr. Nerbovik holds a Master of Science in Ship Naval Engineering from the Norwegian Institute of Technology NTNU in Trondheim. Mr. Nerbovik lives in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Mr. Nerbovik holds , shares in the company and has no stock options.
- Michael Giantomaso / VP, Human Res.
- Mr. Giantomaso born joined Aker Philadelphia Shipyard as Human Resources Manager in May and was the shipyard s first locally hired manager. Mr. Giantomaso was promoted to VP in August . He has over years of human resources experience in the manufacturing and health care fields. Mr. Giantomaso holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Human Resources from Temple University. Mr. Giantomaso lives in Huntingdon Valley, PA, USA. Mr. Giantomaso holds zero shares in the company and has no stock options.
- Stian Myhre / Vice President
- Stian Myhre born is Vice President of Aker Philadelphia Shipyard. In addition to this responsibility he serves as Controller for Aker ASA. Prior to joining Aker ASA in , Mr. Myhre worked years as auditor in PwC s Oslo office, primarily serving shipping and energy related clients. Mr. Myhre holds a MSc from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration NHH and is a State Authorized Public Accountant Norway .
Current Share Structure
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AKRRF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AKRRF)
More to come on (OTC: AKRRF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AKRRF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of AKRRF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AKRRF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/