About African Minerals Ltd. (OTC: AMLZF)
African Minerals Limited is a minerals exploration, development and mining company with significant interests in Sierra Leone. It is listed on the Alternative Investment Market AIM of the London Stock Exchange, and is now headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- Bernard Pryor / CEO
- Bernie was previously nonexecutive director of AML having joined the Board in . He was previously Chief Executive of Q Resources plc. Between and he held senior executive positions within Anglo American PLC as Head of Business Development, and CEO of Anglo Ferrous Brazil Inc. From to he was Director and Chief Operating Officer of Adastra Minerals Inc., developing the Kolwezi tailings deposit in the DRC. Prior to that, Mr Pryor held several global minerals consulting positions. Mr Pryor currently chairs the Company s Risk and Health Safety and Environment HSE Committee.
- Allan Dolan / President, CEO
- Vasile Timis / Executive Chairman
- He was the founder and former Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of European Goldfields Ltd., a company listed on the TSX Exchange and on AIM. He was also founder and former Executive Chairman of both Regal Petroleum Plc, which is listed on AIM and of Gabriel Resources Ltd., a company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $21,833 - 03/14/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 21,833,245 - 10/31/2003
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: AMLZF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: AMLZF)
More to come on (OTC: AMLZF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in AMLZF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of AMLZF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of AMLZF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/