About Arch Coal, Inc. (OTC: ARRHW)
- Steven F. Leer / President, CEO
- Robert J. Messey / CFO
- Robert G. Jones / Secretary
- James N. Chapman / Director
- James N. Chapman brings more than years of investment banking experience across a wide range of industries, including metals and mining, energy, and natural resources, as well as significant experience as a capital markets and strategic planning consultant. Since , Chapman has served as a nonexecutive Advisory Director of SkyWorks Capital, LLC, an aviation and aerospace management consulting services company.
- Sherman K. Edmiston III / Director
- Sherman K. Edmiston III has more than years of experience working with companies undergoing major transitions as a principal investor, investment banker and advisor. He recently served as chief restructuring officer of Xinergy, Ltd., a Central Appalachian producer of thermal and metallurgical coal. Edmiston has served on a number of boards during his career and previously served as a member of the board of JL French Automotive Castings, Inc.
- Patrick J. Bartels Jr. /
- Patrick A. Kriegshauser / Director
- Patrick A. Kriegshauser serves as executive vice president and chief financial officer and as a principal owner of Sachs Electric Company, a leading specialty electrical and design firm. He has considerable experience in the coal and energy industries, including a year career at Arch, during which he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer. In addition, he served on the board of directors of Walter Energy for years.
- Richard A. Navarre / Director
- Richard A. Navarre is an accomplished senior executive with more than years of diverse international business and financial experience, including as president of Peabody Energy. In his years with Peabody, Navarre had executive responsibility for virtually all areas of the company. During his tenure, Peabody s market cap grew from million to more than billion. He currently is a director on the boards of two publicly listed NYSE companies.
- Scott D. Vogel / Director
- Scott D. Vogel is a partner at Vogel Partners LP, a private investment firm, after serving as managing director at Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP. During his year tenure at Davidson Kempner, Vogel invested in a diverse set of industries, including industrials and industrial services, business services, transportation, and metals and mining. Previously, Vogel worked at MFP Investors, investing in special situations and turnaround opportunities for the private investment firm of Michael F. Price, and at Chase Securities. Vogel has served on numerous boards during his career and is currently a member of the board of Merrill Corp.
Current Share Structure
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ARRHW)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ARRHW)
More to come on (OTC: ARRHW)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ARRHW is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of ARRHW and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ARRHW. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/