Recent News from (OTC: ARTH)
| Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 8th LD Micro Invitational on Monday, June 4, 2018|
|FRAMINGHAM, Mass., May 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) ("Arch" or the "Company"), developer of novel liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, will be featured as a presenting company at the 8 th LD Micro Invitational. The conference is bein...|
| Date: May, 15 2018 07:50|
| Arch Therapeutics Provides Update on Study Initiation and 510(k)|
|FRAMINGHAM, Mass., May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) ("Arch" or the "Company"), developer of liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, today announced that it will initiate the previously disclosed study designed to address the Food and Dru...|
| Date: May, 08 2018 07:50|
| Arch Therapeutics Provides Update on 510(k)|
|FRAMINGHAM, Mass., March 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:ARTH) ("Arch" or the "Company"), developer of liquid, gel and solid hemostatic and wound care devices, today announced that it has utilized the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA, "the agency") pre-...|
| Date: March, 12 2018 16:30|
| OTCQX And OTCQB Companies to Present At 2018 ROTH Conference|
|NEW YORK , March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today unveiled the list of OTCQX® Best Market and OTCQB® Venture Market presenting companies at the 30 th Annual ROTH Confe...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: March, 08 2018 10:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on ARTH.
About Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTC: ARTH)
Arch Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotechnology company developing a novel approach to stop bleeding hemostasis , control leaking sealant and manage wounds during surgery, trauma and interventional care. Arch is developing products based on an innovative self assembling barrier technology platform with the goal of making care faster and safer for patients. Arch s development stage product candidates include the AC Topical Gel and the AC Surgical Hemostatic Device.
- Terrence W. Norchi / President, CEO
- Richard E. Davis / CFO
- Avtar Dhillon / Chairman, Independent Director
- As former president and CEO of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. formerly Inovio Biomedical Corporation , Dr. Dhillon successfully created a vertically integrated DNA vaccine development company with one of the strongest development pipelines in the industry. Dr. Dhillon also raised over million and secured more than million in licensing deals from global companies including Merck and Wyeth now Pfizer . Dr. Dhillon was a founding board member of Protox Therapeutics, Inc. and currently sits on the Board of Directors of BC Advantage Funds, the largest Venture Capital Corporation in British Columbia.
- Terrence W. Norchi /
- James R. Sulat / Independent Director
- Mr. Sulat also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biotech company focused on the analysis, characterization and design of complex pharmaceutical products. Mr. Sulat has served as a member of the Supervisory Board for Valneva SE or its predecessor company, Intercell AG, both European biotech companies focusing on vaccines, since . Mr. Sulat has served as a member of the Board of Directors for AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products, since . Mr. Sulat has served as a member of the Board of Directors for diaDexus, Inc.since . Previously, Mr. Sulat served as the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer for Maxygen, Inc., from to , and a member of the Board of Directors for Maxygen, Inc., from to . Mr. Sulat served as CEO, CFO and a member of the Board for Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp., from to . Mr. Sulat previously served in senior executive roles for R.R. Donnelley amp Sons, Co., Chiron Corporation, Stanford Health Services, Inc., and Esprit de Corp, Inc. Mr. Sulat also previously served as a member of the Board of Directors for Codexis, Inc., Ariat International, Inc., General Surgical Innovations, Inc., and Vans, Inc. Mr. Sulat received a B.S. in Administrative Sciences from Yale University, and an M.B.A. and an M.S. in Health Services Administration from Stanford University.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $51,607,424 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 300,000,000 - 09/30/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 154,052,013 - 01/31/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: ARTH)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ARTH)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ARTH)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: ARTH)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ARTH is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of ARTH and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ARTH. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/