Recent News from (OTC: CEGX)
| Cardinal Energy Announces Corporate Changes|
|Dallas, Texas, Jan. 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardinal Energy Group, Inc (“Cardinal Energy” or “the Company”) (OTCQB: CEGX) The Board of Directors of the Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. announces corporate changes in the Company’s management and Board of...|
| Date: January, 24 2018 19:27|
| Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. Acquires EOI Eagle Operating, Inc Assets|
|ABILENE, TX--(Marketwired - Apr 20, 2017) - Cardinal Energy Group, Inc ("Cardinal Energy" or "the Company") ( OTCQB : CEGX ) announces the acquisition of EOI Eagle Operating, Inc ("Eagle") assets. The Company and Eagle formally executed the definitive agreement to acquire the assets of...|
| Date: April, 20 2017 11:39|
| Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. Appoints Capital City Securities Placement Agent for $4,600,000 Series D Preferred Stock Offering|
|ABILENE, TX--(Marketwired - Apr 12, 2017) - Cardinal Energy Group, Inc ("Cardinal Energy" or "the Company") ( OTCQB : CEGX ) announces the engagement of Capital City Securities, LLC based in Columbus, Ohio to be one of the placement agents for our $4,600,000 Series D Preferred Stock Offerin...|
| Date: April, 12 2017 15:31|
| Cardinal Releases 3rd Quarter Earnings Report|
|ABILENE, TX--(Marketwired - Dec 8, 2015) - Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. ("Cardinal Energy" or "the Company") ( OTCQB : CEGX ) reports that "EBITDA" (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 was $92,390 compared to $454,330 for t...|
| Date: December, 08 2015 06:00|
| Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. Awarded Partial Default Judgment in Lawsuit|
|ABILENE, TX--(Marketwired - Nov 25, 2015) - Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. ("Cardinal Energy" or "the Company") ( OTCQB : CEGX ) reports that the Company has been awarded a partial default judgement on August 5, 2015 based on a lawsuit it filed in the District Court of Shackelford County...|
| Date: November, 25 2015 07:49|
| Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. - Second Quarter Earnings Report|
|ABILENE, TX--(Marketwired - Aug 25, 2015) - Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. ("Cardinal Energy" or "the Company") ( OTCQB : CEGX ) is pleased to report its best "EBITDA" (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) quarter since the company was founded. EBITDA for the quar...|
| Date: August, 25 2015 11:21|
About Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. (OTC: CEGX)
Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. is an environmentally responsible independent oil and gas producer focused in north central Texas. We are engaged in the business of acquiring, developing and operating oil and gas leases. These operations are primarily focused on properties in which we hold a leasehold interest. We may however, from time to time, offer our drilling and field development and production services to third parties. We may offer these services to other oil and gas companies on a fee basis or we may offer such services in connection with the offering of participation interests in Development Drilling Programs to accredited private investors. We are focused on growth via the development of shallow proven undeveloped reserves in or adjacent to currently producing fields, exploiting untapped reserves by re completing existing well bores in zones overlying currently producing formations and by the selected application of water flood and other secondary recovery techniques to mature but marginally producing fields throughout north central Texas. We may enter into agreements with third party mid sized and small independent oil and natural gas companies to drill wells and own interests in oil and natural gas properties. We also may drill and own interests without such strategic partners.
- Stanley Robert Ford / CEO
- Mr. Ford was a member of the Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia for years from to . He was employed by Consulting engineering firms in Canada, Australia and, the United Kingdom in overseeing construction projects and leading consulting engineering design teams. After his years role in the consulting engineering business, he left for the corporate world. He managed teams of professionals to set up companies exploring in minerals in Canada and oil and gas projects in Texas. He managed the professional teams to list the companies on one or two of the Toronto Stock Exchange, NASDAQ or Over the Counter Exchanges. In , he was invited to join the board of directors of TMM, Inc. an OTC company with a fractal compression video technology but with no management or financing. The company was completely turned around with the appointment of new directors and significant financing. In prior years, he worked on major civil and structural projects in Canada for the international consulting engineering firm of Delcan. In the early s Mr. Ford was located in London, England and carried civil and structural projects in Europe and Africa. In the late s Mr. Ford was stationed in Sydney Australia and was a senior structural design engineer in charge of a large design team. He is President and Director of International Royalties Corp., a management firm, from to present.
- John Jordan / Independent Director
- For the last years of his career he has worked for the Unocal Corporation and its successor Chevron Corporation in various assignments of increasing responsibility within the comptroller department. Highlights of this career are management and transitional accounting for the transition, from Unocal s corporate headquarters, from the date of acquisition by Chevron through the final integration with Chevron s accounting and internal controls systems. He provided the governance over the reporting and valuation of proved oil and gas reserves for the the former Unocal properties in keeping with SEC rules and best practices of both firms. Pre and postacquisition of Unocal by Chevron he managed the preparation of SEC periodic filings and registration statements: jointly with the company s law, communications and investor relations departments, where he reviewed and issued Annual and Quarterly reports, press releases and other disclosures to the public. He periodically briefed the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on the development of new SEC rules and FASB accounting standards and their potential impact. He was a manager, accountant and financial support for internal operations for the company s Y K project covering the financial closing process and transmission of results to the Home Office for all overseas operations.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,475,065 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 1,000,000,000 - 03/31/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 983,376,477 - 03/31/2017
- Float: 60,000,000 - 03/31/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: CEGX)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: CEGX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: CEGX)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: CEGX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: Monsta Trader publishes reports providing information on selected companies. Monsta Trader is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Monsta Trader accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in CEGX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. Monsta Trader has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. Monsta Trader does not own any shares of CEGX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of CEGX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by Monsta Trader. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://monstatrader.com/disclaimer/