Recent News from (OTC: PBIO)
| Richard T. Schumacher, CEO of Pressure BioSciences, Inc., Returns to Uptick Newswire's "Stock Day" Podcast with Everett Jolly to Review Significant Achievements in 2017 and Discuss Exciting Developments Expected in 2018|
|Phoenix, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richard T. Schumacher, President and CEO of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) ("PBI" and the "Company"), a leader in the development and sale of innovative, broadly enabling, high pressure-based instruments and related consumables for the w...|
| Date: March, 13 2018 08:08|
| TinyGems Newsletter Features CIIX, DJACF, ETST, NETE, PVOTF, PBIO, STLHF and VSQTF|
|Every month, TinyGems features undiscovered, undervalued companies generating heaps of free cash flow, or have the potential to do so in the future. These gems are ripe for the mining, if you're willing to take a look. Here are the eight companies featured this month: ChineseInvestors.com...|
| Date: February, 22 2018 07:55|
| SeriousTraders Puts Spotlight on ABCCF, ATIXF, CHOOF, CSRH, DJACF, ETST, EPAZ, EVIO, FTSSF, GBHPF, GOHE, IEGH, LXRP, LIBFF, MCOA, MIHI, MGXMF, NETE, ORHB, PGAS, PQEFF, POTN, PBIO, PRVCF, PVOTF, REFG, RGNP, RJDG, SING, SKVI, STLHF, TAPM, VRTHF and VSQTF|
|Every month, SeriousTraders issues a newsletter to its subscribers jam packed with specialized articles; you won't miss an opportunity to hone your trading edge. Here are the 36 companies featured this month: ABcann Global Corp. (TSX.V: ABCN) (OTCQB: ABCCF) is a globally licensed, cost e...|
| Date: February, 22 2018 07:55|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTC: PBIO)
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. OTCQB: PBIO develops, markets, and sells proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables to the estimated billion life sciences sample preparation market. Our products are based on the unique properties of both constant i.e., static and alternating i.e., pressure cycling technology, or PCT hydrostatic pressure. PCT is a patented enabling technology platform that uses alternating cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra high levels to safely and reproducibly control bio molecular interactions. To date, we have installed over PCT systems in approximately sites worldwide. There are over publications citing the advantages of the PCT platform over competitive methods, many from key opinion leaders. Our primary application development and sales efforts are in the biomarker discovery and forensics areas. Customers also use our products in other areas, such as drug discovery amp design, bio therapeutics characterization, soil amp plant biology, vaccine development, histology, and counter bioterror applications.
- Richard T. Schumacher / CEO, President
- Joseph L Damasio, Jr. / Acting CFO, VP, Fin.
- Edmund Ting / Senior VP, Engineering
- Alexander Lazarev / VP, R amp D
- Nathan P. Lawrence / VP, Sales amp Mktg.
- Jeffrey N. Peterson / Chairman, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Vito J. Mangiardi / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Kevin A. Pollack / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Michael S. Urdea / Independent Director
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $5,425,783 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 08/31/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 1,154,422 - 11/07/2017
- Float: 1,000,000 - 08/31/2017