Recent News from (OTC: PGTK)
| Pacific Green Technologies Chief Executive's Update|
|SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 8, 2018 / Pacific Green Technologies Inc. ("PGT") (OTCQB: PGTK) Chief Executive Dr. Neil Carmichael's year-end statement: "As we look into the new year, I wanted to summarize our achievements of the past year as our Group has successfully made the transi...|
| Date: January, 08 2018 08:45|
| NetworkNewsBreaks - Top 10 Mid-day Percentage Gainers on January 24, 2017|
|Here is a list of stocks shaking up the markets today, with particular focus on NASDAQ and OTC small caps. The top gainers based on percentage: PGTK 37.50% – News: Announces first Envi-Clean™ emissions control system fully installed and operational in China MJPI 27.32% ȁ...|
| Date: January, 24 2017 13:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report.
About Pacific Green Technologies Inc. (OTC: PGTK)
Pacific Green Technologies Inc. has developed proprietary emission control technologies to address the world s need for cleaner and more sustainable energy. The company s strategy is to build through organic development and acquisition, a portfolio of patented competitive cutting edge technologies designed to meet increasingly stringent environmental standards.
- Neil Carmichael / President, Treasurer, Secretary
- Neil Carmichael /
- Andrew Jolly /
- Alexander Shead / Alexander Shead, age , is a British, Australian and Swiss national. In , Mr. Shead cofounded Stuart Alexander in the UK, an insurance advisory business which was sold to AXA UK. In , he moved to Australia where he was a cornerstone investor and Director of Milne Alexander, a boutique insurance broking and advisory firm until its sale in . Between and , Mr. Shead was the Executive Chairman of the Mecon Winsure Insurance Group until its sale to Steadfast Group Limited in . In , Mr. Shead founded Food Ladder International, an international NGO established to create financially sustainable social enterprises that empower disadvantaged individuals through employment. He remains a Director of Food Ladder International. In , Mr. Shead became a director of First Unity Financial Group, a wealth management business that was sold in . In , he became and still remains as the NonExecutive Chairman of Lockton Companies Australia, the Australian arm of Lockton, the world s largest privately owned, independent insurance brokerage firm. Mr. Shead was educated at Harrow School in England and the Sorbonne University in Paris.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $47,830,098 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 510,000,000 - 09/30/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 39,858,415 - 02/19/2018